Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Happy October! Only 12 weeks until Christmas!
In today’s video I’m going to share with you a fun fold swing card I learned from my friend and upline Sharon Armstrong over at TXStampin.com
I’m using the Merriest Moments Stamp set and dies
Send your loved ones some Christmas Cheer and create wonderful Christmas cards using the Merriest Moments Stamp Set. With this set you can create your very own Christmas bouquet . . . on paper! Play with colors, dimensions, imagery, and let your creativity take the lead in making unique and festive cards for the merriest time of the year!
- White Card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- White Insert 8″ x 5-1/4″ scored at 2″, 4″ and 6″
- Decorative panel
- Real Red Cardstock 2-1/8″ x 2-3/8″
- White 2″ x 2-1/4″
- White scraps for Poinsettia
- Cut all the card pieces as described above
- Apply adhesive on DSP all around and in center and adhere to the card front
- Die cut the stitched rectangle (beware of the pattern when you put it back later)
- Score the insert and use a bone folder to make crisp sharp folds *this is key to a well made card
- Stamp the inside sentiment BEFORE you put the card together. Stamp close to the top to give room for writing.
- Glue the message panel to the right and 1/8″ and 1/4″ center of inside of card base
- Fold up panels and add glue to the left panel in a C that will stick to the frame card front.
- Close card and glue the stitched rectangle (check pattern) back in place but only on the right scored side. Let dry
- Decorate the small white rectangle and adhere it to the red mat layer
- Attach Decorative piece to the front of the card.
- Add embellishments
- Merry Moments Card Kit by Mail is available Oct 1-10, 2021 click HERE https://creatingwithkristina.com/merriest-moments-card-kit-by-mail/
- Saturday October 2 is World Card Making Day #WCMD2021
- New Host Code for October ANQQNQMC