Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Here is a 3rd new card idea using sketch 3 from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook. I am using the stamp set from the February 2019 Paper Pumpkin Grown with Kindness.
In this blog you will find the instructions, supply list and a video to show you how I created this alternative card for the February Paper Pumpkin.
Also you can order my ebook here 30 Card Sketches with ExamplesProduct List
New Card Idea Details
Paper with Measurements
- Watercolor Paper at least 4″ square
- Fresh Fig Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and 4″ square
- Mint Macaron 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White 1-1/4″ x 4″ strip and scrap for sentiment
- Stamp focal image on
watercolorpaper with StazOn ink Colorimage with ink and Aqua Painter
- Cut out
paintedimage with Stitched Circle Die
- Cut out small Fresh Fig CS with Scalloped Circle Die
- Glue circles together
- Stamp focal image randomly all over Mint Macaron CS in Mint Macaron ink
- Paint a
watercolorwash in Fresh Fig on White CS strip
- Stamp sentiment and flower on second White CS and trim to size
- Tape Mint Macaron to card base
- Adhere Linen Ribbon to back of layered circles and attach to card with dimensionals
- Glue watercolor washed white strip to bottom of card front
- Stick sentiment on with dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me