Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Happy Fun Fold Friday. In today’s tutorial I’m going to show you a new clever way to use your tag punch. I learned this trick from Angie over at Chic n Scratch.
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper (DSP) 3″ square
- Scrap of black glimmer paper for web
- Scrap of White for label
- Ribbon 7″
- Punch both ends of the Pumpkin Pie and snip off small tabs
- Fold Pumpkin Pie in half
- Tape DSP on the front of the candy holder
- Cut out web on glimmer paper with adhesive sheet on the back
- Stamp sentiment and spider on scrap white then cut out with label die.
- Peel and stick spider web on the DSP
- Attach label with Dimensionals
- Use ribbon to tie shut