Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
I have a smaller gift card holder for you today. And I’m featuring the gorgeous Blackberry Beauty paper.
Instead of red and green, try decorating your Christmas Cards with the rich colors of the Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper. The images of leaves, sprigs, and birds paired with this nontraditional color palette are sure to bring unexpected impact to all of your paper crafting projects, especially with the added shine of gold foil accents!
Measurements and Written instruction below
- Card base Very Vanilla 3-1/4″ x 11″
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) 3″ x 10-3/4″
- Very Vanilla 3″ x 4″ for scalloped rectangle and scrap for oval
- DSP inside scalloped rectangle 2″ x 3-1/4″
- Scraps of gold for leaves
- Scrap of Blackberry Bliss for scalloped oval
- Adhere the 2 long pieces of cardstock and DSP together then score at 2-1/4″ and 7-1/4″
- Glue the small flap in place to create a pocket
- Stamp a sentiment on the inside flap and small oval
- Layer the small oval to the scalloped oval
- Adhere the DSP rectangle to the scalloped rectangle
- Attach gold leaves to rectangle where they will be under the scalloped oval
- Stick oval on with Stampin’ Dimensionals over leaves
- Finally attach scalloped rectangle the top flap overhanging so it is centered on the folded card
I want to thank Patty Bennett and Mary Fish for the inspiration of this gift card hold.