Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Here is a fun activity to do with the grandkids and decorate your home for spring.
Paper Pinwheels are easy and fun to make. All you need is paper, scissors, glue, a thumbtack and pencil with eraser.
- Fold a 6″ square Designer Series Paper in half on the diagonal both ways to create an X
- Cut up the diagonal folds to about 1-1/2″ away from the center.
- Glue the 4 points to the center creating the pinwheel.
- Glue a 3/4″ circle in the center to cover up all the points
- Once the glue is completely dry push a thumbtack through the center and into the eraser of a new pencil (If you have a 1/8″ hole punch you can punch a hole first before putting the thumbtack through)