Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
There is something so sweet about the Penguin Place Stamp Set that it might give you a sugar rush. In addition to standing and swimming penguins, this set includes a hat, scarf, reindeer headband, and more. Build a wintry scene with snowflakes or focus on the holiday season with gifts and Christmas trees. So many options! With this combination of images, you can create a unique waddle—or raft—of darling penguins.
And for a limited time you can get the Penguin Playmates Designer Paper FREE!
Spend $50 before tax and get this adorable Designer Series Paper FREE. Frosty foxes frolic and silly snowmen scamper with playful polar bears and penguins on the Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper. Use the pattern side of this double-sided paper to create backgrounds or paper embellishments, or trim the critters for quick accents on cards and other paper projects. Some images can be cut down for a winter scene. Mix and match images in the paper with the coordinating Penguin Place Bundle, which includes the Penguin Place Stamp Set and the Penguin Builder Punch (sold separately). Some of the penguin images can be punched out using the Penguin Builder Punch.
Squash Card How to Video
- Cut 3 cardstock 6″ squares
- Cut 10 DSP 2-7/8″ squares
- cut 2 white 2-7/8″ squares
- 20″ ribbon
- Score the 3 cardstock 6″ squares vertically, horizontally and one diagonal
- Glue the center 6″ square so it folds back and the right and left fold forward
- Adhere DSP squares on the far right and left sections of the squash card
- Cut 6 of the DSP squares on the diagonal
- Tape all 12 triangles down leaving the 2 center spaces free for the white squares
- Stamp & decorate the 2 white squares then glue down
- Fold up the squash card and position the ribbon around the center; adhere to the front only
- Glue the last 2 DSP squares to the front and back of the squash card
- Decorate the front
- Fold squash card up and secure with a bow to keep it closed