Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
In this blog post you will find all the instructions, measurements and supplies you need to make your own simple fun fold pop out Easter card
This fun fold pop-out card is not just for Easter. Here is an older post I did for a Halloween pop out card you might like.
Easter is April 4 this year.
Pop-Out Easter Card
- Card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Inside designer paper layers (cut 2) 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Pop out cardstock piece 5-1/2″ square
- pop out layers (cut 2 white and 2 designer paper) 2-1/2″ squares. Cut the designer paper on the diagonal
- Score the 5-1/2″ square at 2-3/4″ horizontal and vertical and then down one diagonal
- fold on the score lines so the diagonal fold lines come into the pop out shape. Watch on the video
- Decorate the front of the card
- Attach the inside layers with strong adhesive such as liquid glue
- Decorate the pop out sections
- Glue the pop out piece to the inside of the card
I hope you enjoyed this fun fold card. Remember I go live every Friday on my Facebook Page for Fun Fold Friday. Come join us.