In this blog post you will find all the instructions, measurements and supplies you need to make your own simple fun fold pop out Easter card
This fun fold pop-out card is not just for Easter. Here is an older post I did for a Halloween pop out card you might like.
Easter is April 4 this year.
Pop-Out Easter Card
- Card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Inside designer paper layers (cut 2) 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Pop out cardstock piece 5-1/2″ square
- pop out layers (cut 2 white and 2 designer paper) 2-1/2″ squares. Cut the designer paper on the diagonal
- Score the 5-1/2″ square at 2-3/4″ horizontal and vertical and then down one diagonal
- fold on the score lines so the diagonal fold lines come into the pop out shape. Watch on the video
- Decorate the front of the card
- Attach the inside layers with strong adhesive such as liquid glue
- Decorate the pop out sections
- Glue the pop out piece to the inside of the card
I hope you enjoyed this fun fold card. Remember I go live every Friday on my Facebook Page for Fun Fold Friday. Come join us.