Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
For today’s fun fold Friday I’m going to show you how to make this kite fold.
- Card base 4-1/4″ x 11″ and Kite base 4″ x 10″
- Designer paper for outside of card base 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Designer paper: kite upper panels: 1-7/8″ square *Cut 2 if using different DSP
- Designer paper: lower panels: 1-7/8″ x 2-5/8″ * Cut 2
- White card stock or DSP insert for card base 4″ x 5-1/4″
- White card stock kite insert 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″
- White strip 3/8″ x 4-1/4″
- Fold the card base in half and attach designer paper to the front and insert inside
- cut, score and fold kite base as follows
- Measure in 2″ on each long end and make a pencil mark
- Measure up/down 3″ on each long end and make a pencil mark
- Cut and score as shown in template below. Watch the video for tips.
- Cut square and rectangle designer paper on the diagonal and adhere to the kite base
- Stamp sentiment on long strip and adhere to the center of the kite.
- Cut inside kite piece as shown below and attach
- Glue the kite to the front of the card leaving room for the tail
- Adhere the kite tail with glue dots
- Stamp and decorate the insides as desired