Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Today’s Fun Fold Friday I have what is called the Diagonal Fold Easel Card and when it opens up it twists and the top panel stands up, supported by the base panel. There are pictures below however, it is much easier to show you on video. The video shows you how to make the mechanism for the card and how I decorated it with our new Rainbow of Happiness Bundle and FREE Rainbow and Sunshine DSP (Designer Series Paper).
Rainbow of Happiness Bundle
Let your loved ones know they make you happy with the Rainbow of Happiness Stamp Set. The set includes cascading bows for each stripe of the rainbow and a fun greeting to add to the rainbow. It also includes more greetings to mix and match with the rainbows and texture pieces to add a little extra dimension like rain and hearts. This set is adorable stamped in our Brights Collection or go for something softer with our Subtles Collection.
The Rainbow of Happiness Bundle includes the Rainbow of Happiness Stamp Set and the Brilliant Rainbow Dies. Mix and match stamped images with die-cut bows to create unique rainbows in your favorite colors. The bow-shaped greetings in the stamp set can be stamped on die-cut pieces for a unique look. The A Little Something To Brighten Your Day greeting is sized perfectly to fit on the tag piece in the die set. Add clouds and scallops to your handmade cards for extra texture and dimension.
Measurements and Written instruction below
- Cut DSP 2″x5″
- Coordinating cardstock base 4-1/4″x11″ scored at 5-1/2″ and the front diagonal from top right to bottom left as shown in video
- Coordination cardstock 4″ x 5-1/4″ and scrap for 2 small hearts
- Basic White 3-3/4″ x 5″ and 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card) also a scrap for circle
- Stamp Rainbow on white cardstock and cut out with Layering Circles Die
- Cut out 2 small hearts
- Attach one heart on rainbow
- Tape DSP to smaller white rectangle at bottom
- Adhere ribbon around the white cardstock and secure on the back
- Tape the white cardstock to the Magenta Madness cardstock
- Glue the Magenta Madness cardstock to the base only in the bottom triangle section
- Add the circle and clouds to the card front
- Stick a small heart inside with a Dimensional to hold the easel up
Here is a list of the items I used on this card. Each thumbnail is a link to my shop.Product List