Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Today’s post is brought to you by the new Fabulous Flamingo Stamp Set. Flamingo’s are so popular and I couldn’t wait to show it off to you. You know what they say, birds of a feather stamp together. This sassy and classy flamingo will show off your stamping skills when you carefully layer all three stamps to create a flamingo worthy of every climate!
To really show off the diverseness of this stamp set, I created 3 different projects for you.
Fabulous Flamingo Stamp Set Projects
Fabulous Flamingo sunset Thank you card
How fun is this idea. I just used the outline stamps to create this look.
- Use sponge daubers to blend Peekaboo Peach and Berry Burst ink on a 4″ X 5 1/4″ Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the flamingo outline, water, grass and leaves in Basic Black ink.
- On Peekaboo Peach cardstock stamp “Thanks” and cut out a flag shape around it.
- Layer a scrap of white doily with the flag and attached it in the corner.
- Attach the flamingo picture in the upper right corner of a Peekaboo Peach card base measuring 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″
- Finally tie a bow with Linen Thread
Fabulous Flamingo Birthday Delivery Card
To create this card I incorporated the Birthday Delivery DSP. The little birthday hat fits perfectly on this little guys head. I just think its too cute.
- Use Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo and Basic Black ink to create the flamingo on a 2 3/4″ X 4 1/4″ Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp “Happy” from the New Tabs for Everything stamp set in Dapper Denim and “Birthday” in Basic Black
- Adhered that to Pool Party cardstock 3″ X 4 1/2″.
- Cut Birthday Delivery designer series paper (dsp) at 1 1/4″ X 4″.
- Using the Birthday Delivery thinlit dies cut out the balloon and party hat.
- Attached the hat with a glue dot and a Stampin’ dimensional for the balloon.
- Finally, I assemble the card as shown in the picture above on Dapper Denim card base 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″.
Fabulous Flamingo Day Scrapbook Page
Our daughter sent us this adorable picture of our granddaughter next to the flamingos in her matching pink jacket and knew this stamp set would create the perfect layout to show her off.
- First stamp the flamingo with Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo and Basic Black ink on scrap white cardstock and fussy cut it out.
- Stamp the background in Crumbcake ink with the Timeless Textures stamp set. I used the stamp off meathod so the ink was not so saturated.
- Use scraps of designer series paper from Delightful Daisy, In Colors, Birthday Delivery and Velum to layer behind the picture.
- Stampin Dimensionals are used to give the flamingo depth.
The title was cut out on a Cricut and sticker letters from my scraps.
This Flamingo Stamp Set can be used in so many different ways. The black out line technique is so easy. You could put together a box set of these thank you cards and give them as a gift to a special friend. Also I love that the flaming is large enough to use as a focal point on the scrapbook page.
I really love this stamp set. There are so many cards I want to make with it. What do you think of a Santa hat for a Christmas card? The ideas are endless.
If you are looking for a stamp set that has popular and trendy images, this Fabulous Flamingo Stamp Set is for you!
Remember, do more of what makes you happy.
Linky Parties I’ve linked to: