Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Shaker cards are so fun and simple to make. In the video below I show you how to make this beautiful Beauty Abounds Butterfly shaker card. Also listed below are all the supplies you will need with links to my shop and step by step instructions.
Shaker Card Supply ListProduct List
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Coastal Cabana 3″ square scrap
- Window Sheet 3 1/2″ x 5″
- Tape watercolor paper down to a waterproof board with low tack tape and spritz with water
- use the aqua painter to pick up coastal cabana blue and randomly paint sections of the watercolor paper
- clean off aqua painter and pick up granny apple green and fill in blank spots of paper
- dry overnight or with a heat gun
- carefully peel away low tack tape and trim to 3 1/2″ x 5″
- Cut out 2 1/2″ x 4″ Stitched Rectangle in the center of the front of the card base
- Tape window sheet to the inside of the front of the card base to cover
- stick foam strips on top of the window sheet, close to the edge of rectangle opening
- fill the window with sequins
- cover window with watercolor paper
- Cut out the large cluster of butterflies with the big shot and glue to the card front
- Stamp saying on Coastal Cabana cardstock with Versamark ink
- cover saying with White Embossing Powder and use the heat tool to heat set
- punch out saying with the tailored tag punch
- tape 8″ of reversible ribbon to the back of the tag
dimensionalsto adhere tag to front of card
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
Also if you like butterflies you might also like my Beautiful Day Butterfly Sympathy Card post.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me