Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Today’s easy spinning snowflake card tutorial is brought to you by the new limited time only SNOWFLAKE SHOWCASE.
The supplies and measurements are listed below. There is also a video of me creating this card. Let me know if you like it and if you would like more of these kinds of card tutorials.
Spinning Snowflake Card Tutorial Measurements
- Whisper White card base 8 – 1/2″ x 5- 1/2″
- Grey and White Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4″ x 5 – 1/4″
- Silver Sheet 3″ square
- White Velvet Scrap for two small snowflakes
Spinning Snowflake Card Tutorial Instructions
- Cut a large circle in the grey and white DSP
- Use low stick tape to a hold the grey and white layer in position on card base then use the smaller circle die to cut the card base
- Secure two Stampin dimensionals at the center of the top and bottom of the circle on the card base front
- Cut out two silver medium snowflakes
- Place one of the snowflakes on the silicone mat silver side down. Apply snail adhesive to the back then flip it over and rub the adhesive out of the openings of the snowflake
- Stick the twine in the center of the snowflake and then the second snowflake on top
- With a mini dimensional adhere the small velvet snowflakes to each side.
- Add a rhinestone to the center of both sides of the snowflake
- Attach snowflake the two dimensionals at the top and bottom of circle opening on the card base.
- Adhere grey and white layer with lots of dimensionls to the card front.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.