Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
For today’s Fun Fold Friday I am going to show you how easy it is to make a Split Panel Fun Fold Card.
- Card base Evening Evergreen 4-1/4″ x 11″ and 4-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- White cardstock 4″ x 5-1/4″ and scraps
- Boughs of Holly Designer Paper 4″ x 2-1/2″; 4″ x 1-1/4″ and connecting piece 4″ x 2″
- Glue or tape Designer Paper to the card base
- Connect the bottom of the card and connecting panel about 1/2″ in from the left corner
- Then Glue the connecting panel to the card
- Fussy cut a poinsettia from the DSP and attach with Dimensionals
- Stamp and cut out and adhere sentiment
- Don’t forget the inside and envelope
Happy weekend and happy crafting!