Need a quick St. Patrick’s Day treat holder craft? St. Patrick’s Day is this Saturday and it is a holiday that’s fun to celebrate even if you’re not Irish! I mean who doesn’t like rainbows, gold and little green leprechauns.
This treat holder can be used as a fun way to share love around the office, surprise the kids at school or even let your friends know you think their awesome.
It is a quick and easy craft.
Treat Holder Details
- cut cardstock 2″ x 5 1/2″
- score at 2 5/8″ and 2 7/8″
- punch both ends with scalloped tag topper
- cut 4 hearts
- snip 1 heart for stem
- hole punch gold shimmer paper or use gold gem
- attach 3 hearts and stem in a clover pattern
- glue gold center
- stamp back with Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- tie ends of treat holder with gold string
- insert peppermint patty
To make the stem cut a heart on both sides at an angle
Supplies to make St. Patrick’s Day Treat Holder:
Click on the thumbnail image to find that item in my shop
This St. Patrick’s Day treat holder is fun for every season. It will hold Ghirardelli chocolates too.
I made these as a thank you to my customers that came to my last card class.
Thank you stopping by. I hope you have a stampendous day!