This fun fold easel card is also a beautiful Christmas decoration. Just add a tea light and make the stained glass shine.
Supply List and Video Tutorial are listed below.
- Real Red 4-1/4″ x 11″
- Basic White 3-1/4″ x 4″ for back to write on
- Vellum 3″ x 3″
- One Horse Open Sleight DSP (Designer Series Paper) 3-1/4″ x 4″ outside and 3-5/8″ x 4″ for inside
- Cut out all the cardstock and DSP and vellum
- Score the Red Cardstock at 3-1/2″ x 7-1/8″
- Create stained glass on vellum using black embossing powder and Stampin’ Blends (alcohol markers)
- Tack the outside DSP down in the center ONLY of the front flap of card base and cut a circle through both cardstock and DSP
- Layer vellum between the card base and DSP
- Adhere the inside DSP to the card base
- Stamp a sentiment on a strip of cardstock and adhere with Dimensionals where it will hold up the stained glass for the tea light to fit.
- Add bling and tealight
- Don’t forget the envelope