Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Trim your holidays with cards, gift tags, and packaging you make yourself using the Tidings & Trimmings Stamp Set. Stamp the festive images and sentiments on cards and gift tags–they’re perfectly sized to fit card fronts and packaging. Or add them to your scrapbook pages as you preserve your Christmas and New Year’s memories.
Measurements and Written instruction below
- Real Red Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Sahara Sand 5-1/4″ x 8″ scored at 4″ and 6″
- Sahara Sand 1-1/2″ square
- Heartwarming Hugs DSP (designer series paper) 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Heartwarming Hugs DSP 3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- White scrap for leaves
- Tape DSP to card front at top and bottom and sides. (avoid the center)
- Stamp sentiment on small Sahara Sand and leaves on white scrap
- Add adhesive sheet to the back of gold foil sheet
- Cut out large star from front of the card front. Cut out leaves and gold detailed star and cut a flag tail in bottom of sentiment
- Glue Sahara Sand Z fold to the Red base
- Stick the gold star to the red star
- Glue the red star to the Sahara Sand in fold through window
- Tie a bow with gold twine and attach to the back of the sentiment.
- Attach the leaves to the back of the sentiment.
- Adhere the 3/4″ strip to the bottom of the star window
- Use Dimensionals to attach the sentiment to the 3/4″ strip
- Add bling
- Stamp the inside
Here is a list of the items I use on this card. Each thumbnail is a link to my shopProduct List