Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
The Drapery Fold (a.k.a Curtain Fold) Card looks complicated but it’s so simple to make. The Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper is gorgeous and perfect for this design. You can fold the paper one way with the reverse side peeking through or fold it the other way if you don’t want to show the reverse side.
I want to show you one more step to take your Drapery Fold to the next level with a Tie-Back Drapery Fun Fold
- Base Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2 “x 5-1/2” Fold in half
- White layer 4″ x 5-1/2″
- DSP (Designer Series Paper) 5-1/2″ square
- Score DSP at 1″, 1-1/2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″, 4-1/2″
- Accordion fold wth 1″ section on top and 1/2″ on the bottom
- Open the DSP back up and cut from the bottom left corner to 1-1/2″ on the other side.
- Refold and cut a 1″ slit half way on the fright side and fold the 2 corners back as shown in the video
- Tie a bow around the curtain
- Lay the curtain down on the white layer and lightly mark where it will be then stamp and color as desired.
- Adhere the white layer to the base
- Glue the curtain at the top and side but leave the bottom to lift up for dimension
- Don’t forget the inside and envelope