It’s fun fold Friday! In today’s video I’m going to show you step-by-step how to make a pop-up shadowbox card using the autumn goodness stamp set You can find all the supplies and measurements for this card below and don’t forget the host code when shopping to receive a free gift from me.
- Cut 2 pieces of card stock 5-1/2″ x 6-1/4″
- Score both pieces at 1″ and 1/2″ on both sides of the 6-1/4″ making a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ center
- Designer Paper 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Cut a shape out of the designer paper and front card stock. I used the layering stitched rectangles and cut the designer paper first then laid it on the front cardstock and marked where to cut
- Glue the designer paper on the front card stock
- Stamp on the back piece of card stock. I marked where the window cut out would be before stamping
- Stamp, color and cut out images for the front of your card
- Glue the images to the front of the card
- Glue the front and back together where the 1/2″ fold meet
Remember when you spend $50 or more use the Host Code and I’ll send you a free gift as a thank you.
Host Code XYJEZ6G7
Want more Fun Fold ideas? Check out these other blog posts