Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
For today’s Fun Fold Friday I am going to show you how you can turn any card into a fun fold card.
Just fold your card front back on itself and voila! you have a Z Fun Fold. I have turned my Z fold around so it opens to the right.
- Card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and 2-1/8″
- Blue DSP (Designer Series Paper) 2-1/8″ x 5-1/4″ and 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Flora DSP 1-5/8″ x 5″
- White 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ and 2″ x 5-1/4″
- Fresh Freesia scraps
- Fold the base in half and in half again
- Turn the base so the card opens to the right if you want
- Adhere the blue DSP far left and opening flap
- Layer the flora DSP on the opening flap
- Add the white to the inside
- Decorate as desired I used the decorative circle punch and scrap strips
Happy weekend and happy crafting!