On today’s Fun Fold Friday, I’m going to share with you a fun fold I saw on Splitcoast Stampers website. It’s called a Vertical Tri-fold Window Card. I’m using the new Artistically Inked stamp set and coordinating products. A list of all the measurements and supplies is listed below.
- Basic White thick cardstock 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Inside cardstock in coordinating color 4″ x 10-1/2″
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Gold sheet size of detailed die
- Adhere DSP with adhesive sheet to the front of the white card base
- Cut out a detailed window through both layers
- Fold colored cardstock in half and adhere to the inside of the white base with the fold along the bottom (creating the tri-fold)
- Glue the detailed die to the top inside of the colored cardstock (aligning it with the window cut out)
- Attach DSP scrap strip to the white cardstock layer and adhere it to the bottom inside of the colored cardstock flap
- Cut out a gold detail die
- Close the colored cardstock and glue the gold die lining it up with the window cut out.
- Decorate the front with a tag and sentiment
I hope you liked this fun fold card tutorial. To see more Fun Folds check out my other posts HERE