Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
One of the most asked questions I get is how to come up with greeting card ideas. Most people say look on
The way I come up with greeting card ideas is with card sketches. Once I’ve picked a sketch then I choose a stamp set and designer paper.
In this video, I show you how I came up with this
How to come up with greeting card ideas video
Valentine Card Details
Here are the supplies you will need to create this Valentine’s Day CardProduct List
Meant to Be Valentine Card Instructions
Cardbase is Whisper White thick card stock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Cut 5 strips from the All My Love DSP 4-1/4″ x 3/4″
- Snip flagtails at the bottom of each strip
- Tape these 5 strips evenly across the top of the card base leaving 1/8″ all around
- Cut a strip of solid Lovely Lipstick DSP 4″ x 1/2″
- Tape this strip across the bottom third of flagtail strips
- Using the medium scallop heart framelit and medium stitched heart, cut out a Lovely Lipstick foil paper and whisper white heart
- Glue the Lovely Lipstick foil scalloped edge heart slight left on 1/2″ red strip
- Use dimensionals to
adherethe whisper white stitched heart in the centerof the Lovely Lipstick scalloped heart edge
- Cut out rose from the Lovely Lipstick foil paper and glue to the
centerof the heart
- Stamp sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink at
bottomright of the card base
Check back next week for another card sketch idea using my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook.
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me