today’s card sketch features our very popular Over the Moon Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up!
In this tutorial, I explain my creative process in creating this Utterly Fantastic card from a simple card sketch. You will find the instructions, supply list and a video below.
I am using sketch 23 from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook.
If you would like, you can get a copy of my ebook here 30 Card Sketches with Examples
Utterly Fantastic Measurements
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ Daffodil Delight cardstock
- 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper DSP Stripes
- 5″ x 1″ Balmy Blue cardstock
- Scrap at least 4″ x 2-3/4″ Whisper White
Utterly Fantastic Details
- Stamp little daisies all over Daffodil cardbase
- Stamp Cow with Black Mememto ink in the center of the white scrap
- Color the cow with Stampin’ Blends
- Cut the cow out with the 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ Stitched Layered Rectangle
- Stamp sentiment on the right side of blue strip
- Tape striped DSP to center right side of cardbase
- Glue blue strip over the striped DSP slightly closer to the bottom
- Attach cow with Dimensionals center left of DSP
- Add sequins with glue dots
Card Sketches make creating a card much easier. Use them with product suites and kits to make it even easier.
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me or click on the links above.