Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Here is a card sketch tutorial using sketch 5 from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook. I am using the stamp set Beauty Abounds and coordination Framelit die. I chose the
In this tutorial, you will find the instructions, supply list and a video to show you how I created this beautiful butterfly greeting card.
Also you can order my ebook here 30 Card Sketches with Examples
Card Sketch Tutorial Video
I used current Stampin’ Up! products in this card sketch tutorial. The images below are links to my shop.Product List
Card Sketch 5 Measurements
- Granny Apple Green card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and 3″ square
- Coastal Cabana card stock cut 2 at 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White 5″ x 3-3/4″ and 3″ square
Card Sketch 5 Instructions
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the flourish in top and bottom corners of the White CS with Green ink
- Tape ribbon across White CS, wrapping it around back and use a glue dot to attach a bow to the left side
- Cut out base Butterfly cluster and snip away smaller butterflies
- Cut out decending size scalloped circles from Green CS and White CS
- Tape circles together
- Use Dimensionals to attach layered circles over ribbon
- Glue large butterfly to center of circles
- Attach Canana CS to Green Cardbase
- Use Dimensionals to attach butterfly layer
- Add rhinestones to body of butterfly
If you like this card sketch tutorial and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, you can find the items in my shop using the image links above or you can contact me at
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.