Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
For today’s Fun Fold Friday I am going to show you how to make this Corner Tuck fun fold card using the adorable Love Cats stamp set.
- Base 4-1/4″ x 11″
- Colored Cardstock 3-1/4″ square
- White Cardstock 3″ square
- Inside Designer Paper (light enough to write message) 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Non Directional multi colored Designer Paper 1″ x 4-1/4″ and 2-1/2″ square
- Cut 3″ off the base and score at 5-1/2″
- Cut the 3″ strip into a 2-1/2″ square
- Glue the 2-1/2″ DSP to the 2-1/2″ cardstock
- Cut this layered square in half on the diagonal.
- Tape DSP to the inside
- Glue half square triangle in the top right corner to create a pocket
- Tape 1″ strip DSP to the front of short flap leaving about an 1/8″ cardstock showing on the left side
- Stamp and decorate the white square as desired and layer to the 3-1/4″ cardstock
- Glue this layered square to the short flap making sure to only get adhesive on the area that sticks to the flap
- Tie ribbon around the front and add bling
- Tuck the stamped square into the corner pocket
Click on the thumbnail to purchase items used in my card.Product List
Happy weekend and happy crafting!