During the season of thanks, I am challenging myself and you to make and send cards to our family and friends and tell them how thankful we are to have them in our lives.
In this video I am creating my 2nd card in my series “12 Cards of Fall” I am using this beautiful turquoise Pretty Peacock and white pumpkin scrapbook paper as an inspiration for this modern fall Thank You card.
You will find the instructions, supply list and a video below.
- Gather Together Designer Paper- White pumpkins on Crumb Cake 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Pretty Peacock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Whisper White 3-1/4″ x 41/2″ and 3″ square
- Early Espresso 1″ x 5-1/2″
- Emboss front of card and Espresso strip with Leaf Embossing Folder
- Stamp straw in Crumb Cake, Pumpkins in Peacock and sentiment in Espresso
- Cut out stamped image with stitched square
- Layer Designer Paper on White cardstock
- Glue Designer layer at an angle on card base
- Attach stitched square over Designer Paper layer aligned 1/8″ from right edge of cardbase
- Tie small piece of ribbon in a knot near one end of longer ribbon
- Tape and wrap edges of ribbon on Espresso cardstock strip
- Attach strip with Stampin Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me or click on the links above.